Ready Brute Elite II
Introducing the newest addition to our product line: The Ready Brute Elite II. Our customers have been happily and safely towing with our first-generation tow bars for millions of miles and we have challenged ourselves to make an even better tow bar. Our second generation, 2 in 1 integrated tow bar and braking system is even simpler to use than the original. With several design improvements like non-binding T-handles and easy-to-grip and pull pins, we believe the Ready Brute Elite II is the easiest tow bar to use for everyday towing. More than just a towbar, the ReadyBrute™ Elite II combines our aircraft-grade aluminum towbar with our revolutionary ReadyBrake™ supplemental surge tow braking system. The ReadyBrake is made of steel to insert into your RV receiver and everything is powder coated for extra durability. With 8,000 pounds of towing capacity, this towbar will work well with most towable vehicles from the smallest compact car to a full-size truck. The Ready Brute Elite II is equipped with new non-binding T-latches and it's a breeze to hook and unhook, even on uneven surfaces. Also, since the clevis connectors can rotate and swivel, you'll find this tow bar is even easier to unhook than other non-binding tow bars. The tow bar simply folds up and stows on the RV receiver when not in use. The Ready Brute Elite II is covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Ready Brute Elite II Tow Bar:
- 8,000-pound towing capacity
- Aircraft Aluminum construction– Weighs only 48 pounds
- Receiver mounted– Easy to fold and store on the back of the RV
- Non-binding latches with T- Handles for easy disconnect on uneven surfaces
- Tow bar comes fully integrated with our Ready Brake auxiliary braking system
- Hooks up seamlessly to Blue Ox, Roadmaster or Demco baseplates With our steel clevises
- Safety cables included
- DL-100 Dash Monitor System included (In rare cases a different monitoring system is needed, see the notes here to confirm)
*All the clevis's we manufacture for the tow bars are listed below if you do not see yours below we do not make a clevis for your baseplate or aftermarket Jeep front bumper.